Friday, November 16, 2007

Stuffing Stockings

I basically have all my Christmas shopping done but still have some stockings to stuff. I got some really neat things at this place called Quilt Magic that are really easy to make.

Then I ran across this website, (Subversive cross stitch) over at Notes from the Trailerhood that had some really interesting things I thought would make wonderful little stocking stuffer's. Here's some of the ones I picked out for those special people on my list:



This one is for a friend of mine who never stops complaining! No, it's not you BFF!



This one is for Mr. Wonderful because he says this ALL the time!



This one is for my teenage grand daughter who answers everything with whatever!


I think this one I might keep because I say it often...


And this one is for someone I know who wants to say it but just won't.


I think my stockings are going to be over stuffed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I even have the book. Let me know if you want to check it out!

I just finished one recently that said "Don't Make Me Cut You" and it has little pink bunnies on it!

My Flock Rocks! said...

I saw that one!!! There are so many to choose from but I got the ones I thought were ummm...perfect! Thanks so much for sharing that! Love IT!