After waiting patiently for a month (which seemed like eternity) because these spectacular zebra chairs were on back order, they finally arrived yesterday!
I had been searching for these chairs forever, and finally found them on the LINON Home Decor website. I wasn't sure I wanted to fork out $495.00 for these beauties so I kept looking for something similar.
I found the same exact chairs on another website for $189.00 (such a deal) but for some reason I held off...and that is when I found them for $139.00 some place else! How could I not grab these awesome chenille zebra chairs!
At first I was only going to order one, but then looked in the living room, and could easily picture two of them nestled in a corner with a little table inbetween. Perfect! And I have no skills what so ever when it comes to decorating.
Mr Wonderful assembled the two chairs last night without any problems,(no duct tape) and in no time the two zebra chairs were placed in the corner precisely where I had visioned them. The only thing is the chairs are larger than I anticipated because I don't look at dimensions so they look a bit cramped in the corner.
These are definately Big Ass Zebra chairs!
HFA's Welcome...
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |






6 comments:
Those really are nice! I think that even my HFA could fit in one. Wait, maybe even 2 of my HFA's! And it was so handy of Mr W to get them put together without using any duct tape.
linda...My HFA fit in them, and I had room to spare!
Mr W didn't run into any trouble putting them together (thank goodness)nothing broke, and there weren't any parts left over...that's always a good sign!
Definitely worth waiting for!! Where did you get that little table? I love it!
ramble...I collect everything musical because you know, I do...play the piano! not, not not, but I try~ I love the chairs, they are so perfect!
I can't wait to plop my HFA in one of those babies!
Very cute...now, when are we going to paint??
rixblix...You can plop two of your HFA's in those chairs...I'm telling you, they're HUGE!
I'll have to organize a painting party...let me know when is good for you!
Post a Comment