Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's Late Deer...

The deer hung around all day yesterday and the big boy was content sitting in the window watching them. He loves the little Bambi's so now I am calling him the "Doe Boy". I hope he isn't going to need therapy!

Mr. Wonderful arrived home at the usual time and noticed the deer out in the back...He opened up the garage door, and the deer didn't budge...Then later he reminded me of the "deer whistles" he put on his vehicle to keep the deer away. At first he didn't want to put them on his car because he thought they looked like pig snouts but if they really work, it's worth it!

And here's a closer look... cuz I know everybody wants to see them!

Well, it's obvious, the deer whistles didn't work ...this deer looks like it's laughing at us!




It's late deer!

5 comments:

My Flock Rocks! said...

Diane~ I am not sure how the whistles work, but think you are right! Duh...Can't pick up much speed in the driveway!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope he stays away from Sterling Ave. The front end of my truck pleads with this deer to stay away from all streets.

My Flock Rocks! said...

Scott~I have been waiting for the deer so I could take pictures of them...After I read your blog I was even thinking of going over to Sterling and wait for them! I'm glad they're here in the woods now and hope they stay!

Anonymous said...

Better late than never ! I love the pic of Big Boy watching them and what you call him, in the spring and summer when Cheeto would watch the birds out the window I called him Bird Man !

My Flock Rocks! said...

Msgem...he's so funny, he just sits quietly and watches! Not like me who can't sit still and I am all excited! :)