Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow Day!

This is the day I have been waiting for...the first snow!


I am not outside shoveling snow, scraping off my car, sitting in the window watching the snow plow go down the street...


I am not wondering it the snow is good packing for a snowball fight or making a snowman, or thinking is there enough snow on the hill to go sledding...


I am not putting my boots on, my gloves, hat, scarf, or my long wool coat that covers my tush...


I am not and I repeat...NOT wishing it were 90 degrees outside or counting the days until summer will be here again...


I am here, sitting by the pool, with my laptop and new camera, watching the snow fall outside!


It doesn't get any better than this!


Oh, and thanks to Jimi over at "Another Conundrum Peoria" for this recipe... It's perfect on a snowy day!


Snow Day! Oh Yeah!

6 comments:

Jimi said...

Glad you enjoyed it! I like your view of the snow and ice!

:)

My Flock Rocks! said...

Jimi~ I might not go outside until spring! Ahhh... the water is 90 degrees!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed the Flamingo and almost said outloud WAIT! That's YOUR pool!? No wonder why you moved!

My Flock Rocks! said...

Yes PI...That's "OUR" pool...AKA ~The Flamingo Room~ Diane wants to have the next blogger bash here! :)

Anonymous said...

Swimsuits optional?

My Flock Rocks! said...

Of course!...remember, we're out in the middle of no where! Diane said if it was her pool...she's swim nekkid all the time! hehehe