Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Proud Mary

Finally I got some pictures uploaded, and created another smilebox for your viewing pleasure.

These were from last Sunday at the Kickapoo Creek Winery where we went and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon and music performed by the talented Flying D'rito Brothers. I have never seen them before but I can guarantee it won't be the last time! I will definately book them for a party in the near future!

Enjoy~

Click to play Kickapoo Creek Winery

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looked like a great time! I hate not having my Sundays 'free'! I suppose if I had done my prep on Saturday, we could have gone. Oh yeah, had a party to go to Saturday! Nevermind....

My Flock Rocks! said...

Linda...it was fun, and the weather was perfect even though I was a little under the weather from the night before. :)

Ramble On said...

Ouch, no warning to only have your speakers on low! That woke me up! It really was a fun time!

My Flock Rocks! said...

ramble...Mary did the same thing and just about busted an eardrum! Great time! So glad I called you and got you out here!

ontheseniorside said...

Yes, I was a proud Mary that day. The afternoon was awesome all the way around,love that song ! LOL

My Flock Rocks! said...

what's shaking...It was awesome! Glad I remember to use the video feature on my camera!