Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm in Shock!

The Pool Man was here last week to do some repairs on our 20,000 gallon bathtub after Mr. Wonderful left a window open in the mechanical room, and the pipes FROZE and BUSTED!

After the new plumbing was installed Pool Man says...I'm going to add this SHOCK to the pool, and the water will look like glass! It will just sparkle! Me, thinking to myself, the water already looks like glass and sparkles but, yeah go ahead Pool Man...you know best!

It looked like MILK after he was done, but he reassured me that it would clear up in a matter of time....

Today, one week later...Pool Man makes another trip out to do a water test, and adds more chemicals, and this is what the pool looks like now! MILK! Did he shock the pool? or me?
I'm in SHOCK the way it looks!

6 comments:

My Flock Rocks! said...

C'mon over if you want to take a milk bath! I guess I should be thankful that the water is still blue and not green like a lake!

Wirthy said...

A pool full of milk sounds great! Can he do chocolate milk?

My Flock Rocks! said...

You know wirthy...chocolate milk sounds goooood! Especially with some Rumple Mintz! mmmm mmmm good!

Anonymous said...

You should read the comments on scottjanz page about his hot tub you might be suprised

My Flock Rocks! said...

Anonymous...Are you the one who called him an ASS?

Anonymous said...

Anyway, I was thinking Mr Wonderful sounds like a nice guy ... even if he's not very smart... but, what do I know ...