Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Do NOT walk barefoot!

I have been seeing a lot of deer out in back lately probably because they love grazing on the over grown clover...They come early in the morning, mid afternoon, and evening.
So, it's not unusual to walk past the window, and see a little Bambi chowing down on some mighty tasty weeds~
Which brings to mind the next question, and please do not read out loud because I am about to raise the percentage of my Cuss O'Meter from zero to who knows what percent...

Does a deer shit in the woods?Apparently NOT! They go right in our backyard!

DO NOT WALK BAREFOOT!

4 comments:

ontheseniorside said...

That poor deer was busted !caught in the act ! ROTFL

Anonymous said...

That clover must have gone right through her!

My Flock Rocks! said...

What's shaking...only I can capture such a moment with my camera! roflmao

My Flock Rocks! said...

GA...that's one way to kill the grass and get out of mowing! LMAO