Saturday was "Sweetest Day" and I didn't have to remind Mr. Wonderful because he is the sweetest! I didn't get any candy... no chocolates, but that's fine with me. I was happy with the little bauble from Bremer's! Yes, Mr. Wonderful knows....Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend! Gold is my favorite color besides pink, and nothing makes me feel better than a little something from Victoria Secrets! Oooh la la!
What did I get him? He's got me...what more can he ask for!
Thanks Honey for the wonderful weekend!
How sweet it is!!!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I didn't mention the bottle of Dom Perignon that we shared while laying in front of the fireplace because one of my commenters thinks I have a drinking problem... Ha! Ha!
I drink...No Problem!
I remember.... "Diamonds are forever!" then.. Diamonds, A girl's best friend!" and now..."Diamonds, that'll shut her up."
Yes, diamonds are forever, Diamonds are a girl's best friend, but if you want to shut me up, it better be over a carat! :) hehehe!
OOH...I am SO jealous! You lucky chick!
Any leftover diamonds that you have laying around, I would be most happy to take off your hands.
Ahem...
Yeah...I know...LOL
Lucky lady, luckier guy...you were right, cause he has you!
Cheers sweet.
Jaded
I know ~ I'm spoiled... but not rotten! :)
Post a Comment