This morning I am thinking... I have a party to go to next Saturday, and on Sunday we are having special guests to our house. It's Monday and I have to start my diet and exercise program again in order to try and lose those dreaded extra pounds ! I figured the best way to keep me out of the refrigerator for the good part of the day would be to go out and do some yard work.
I figured out a few things the hard way what NOT to do while out doing yard work.
Don't wear a skirt when attempting to mow the lawn because when you bend over to start the lawnmower, you're mooning the neighborhood.
Don't wear a skirt when doing yard work on a windy day because you are not only mooning the neighborhood, you're giving them a free show.
Don't wear a skirt when you are bending over pulling weeds because, well...you're again mooning the neighborhood.
Don't wear a skirt when you are using the leaf blower because the motor has suction and the skirt will get caught in the motor and you can't get it out unless you shut the blower off, set it on the ground, bend over and try to pull it out, and once again you are mooning the neighborhood, and giving them a free show.
And most important of all...If you are going to wear a skirt while doing yard work, don't forget to wear underwear because you will not only be mooning the neighborhood, and giving the neighborhood a free show, but giving the neighbors something to really talk about!
My yard work is done...
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Huh.where do you live and do you still wear a skirt while out in the yard?????? :)
I always wear a skirt...I'm such a "girl" :)
Post a Comment