Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This conversation sucked...

A friend of mine called me today, and asked what I was doing, and I told her I was vacuuming.


She said, you just vacuumed yesterday... do you vacuum everyday, and what are you vacuuming?


I said, I'm vacuuming the vacuum.


She said, but no one vacuums the vacuum.


I said you can't vacuum with with a dirty vacuum...


She said, then how do you clean the vacuum that you just used to vacuum the vacuum?


I said, I don't have to vacuum that one, I just dust it... otherwise, I'd be vacuuming all day!



Am I the only one who vacuums the vacuum?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My best friend vaccuums her bagless vaccuum. She said that if she vaccuums the filter and the cup she gets much better pick up.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are taking cleaning to a whole new low? High? I can't decide which.
My husband bought a vacuum 8 years ago that I hate and I vowed to never use it and haven't! If he's gone and I'm expecting company I run around with the dustbuster like a madwoman. (Oh, stubbornness, thy name is Jennifer)

My Flock Rocks! said...

Thank you EBB...I knew I wasn't the only one!
Jennifer...I can't get enough of vacuuming! You could say, my life really sucks! Some day I will take an inventory of all my vacuums and blog about them. The good thing is that I have yet to name them :)

Anonymous said...

And here I am thinking, 'well who DOESN'T vacuum the vacuum?' I even take mine apart and clean it all over. Take the beater bar out every few weeks and get all the long dog hair off, etc. I thought this was standard, unless you can afford to buy a new one every year or two! Of course, like you, I vacuum daily. I find it is my 'deep thoughts' time!

My Flock Rocks! said...

I use a seam ripper to cut the tangled hairs and threads in the beater brush, That works great! I feel so much better now knowing I am not the only one who vacuums their vacuum. Thanks!